Change and Business Improvement Advisors
Job no: 493106
Work type: Permanent Full-time
Location: Knox Civic Centre, Other
Categories: HR, OHS, L&D
2 Full time positions on offer!
Knox Council is seeking innovative thinkers who are interested in working with our organisation to guide, advise, coach and lead the development of business improvement activities designed to optimise customer experience, streamline processes and improve organisation effectiveness, to help us work towards our mission of community inside and out.
Under the guidance of the Change Lead these roles work to engage with groups within the organisation to help improve processes, systems and ways of working.
Leveraging on your experience in change management, business case modelling, lean thinking, agile, human centered design and continuous improvement you will partner with stakeholders to identify and drive business improvement through people. Your change management experience will help guide stakeholders to embrace any new ways of working.
These roles also work closely with our Information Technology area (IT) to enable the implementation of cutting edge IT systems and processes. Thus means you will help design and build change readiness to assist with creating the digital and service model environment required for Knox to be a continually improving customer centric organisation.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- previous experience in a change and business improvement
- the ability to fulfil change implementation role that guides stakeholders through business improvement while advising on the associate change activities through people
- strong lateral, conceptual, analytical thinking with excellent problem solving and decision making ability
- a demonstrated ability to consider multiple perspectives and distil complex information and plans to implement better ways of working often through the introduction of new systems
- business acumen and the ability to work collaboratively, with and through others, coupled with aligned values to the organisation
- excellent written communication skills with the ability to produce high quality reports and discussion papers, and make formal presentations
- the ability to be Flexible and adaptable within a changing environment; able to thrive in ambiguous situations, with high levels of resilience, emotional intelligence, critical self-awareness, and tenacity
- well-developed skills to manage the conflicting requirements of different stakeholders to produce positive outcomes, and provide astute specialist engagement advice
- demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders.
- Annual Salary $98,781 - $110,786 (based on experience) + 9.5% superannuation
- Band 7
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and covering letter, to Debbie Shaw, Change Lead.
Applications will close Sunday 24th January (11:55pm).
For further clarification on the position please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Knox City Council is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a safe working environment that embraces and values child safety, diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend