School Crossing Supervisor - Reliever
Job no: 493652
Work type: Casual
Categories: School Crossing Supervisors
School Crossing Relievers
- Numerous Casual School Crossing Supervisor positions available
- Have the means to travel to any School Crossing within the Knox municipality
- Are available for all Monday to Friday AM and PM shifts during school terms
- Are able to meet the inherent physical requirements of the position outlined within the attached position description
- Ideally live locally within Knox
Please submit an application including your current resume with 2 work related referees and a cover letter.
As a School Crossing Supervisor you will be required to;
- Stand for extended periods of time and make frequent walks across the crossing
- Hold a STOP sign in variable positions with one hand
- Set up and take down flags at the crossing
- Work in all weather conditions
- Have good cognitive skills, mobility, eye sight and hearing to safely operate the crossing
- Use a whistle and project your voice when required
- Respond quickly when required
Remuneration for this role will be $36.48 per hour (inclusive of 25% casual loading in lieu of annual leave, personal leave & public holidays) plus superannuation in line with the Superannuation Guarantee.
To view a copy of the position description please visit our Knox City Council Careers Page.
Knox Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a workplace that embraces diversity and inclusion. We are committed to a positive, barrier-free recruitment process. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
This position is considered an ‘authorised worker’ (in accordance with Chief Health Officer directions) the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate evidence of an approved COVID-19 vaccination or recognised exemption.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend