Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job no: 494092
Work type: Permanent Full-time
Location: Knox Civic Centre
Categories: General Administration
About the Opportunity
As the Executive Assistant you will report to the CEO and be responsible for the smooth running of the office of the CEO. You will provide high level, professional and confidential executive support, take a proactive approach to support the CEO with their time to meet deliverables and effectively communicate and build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
You will have the ability to prioritise work and thrive in a busy and fast-paced environment.
With a have a positive and proactive approach to work, you possess the ability to utilise strong problem-solving skills, assist with key process improvement and documentation and provide valued support with event preparation, advocacy and research activities as required.
This opportunity is for an ongoing full time position based at our Wantirna South Civic Centre.
This is a Band 7 classified role, remuneration will be $100461.07 - $112669.68 (depending on experience) plus 10% superannuation.
What you will need to thrive
- Extensive experience and demonstrated skills in providing high level and practice, confidential administrative support in a senior executive assistant position.
- Strong political acumen with the proven ability to respond appropriately in a political environment and assist with Council’s advocacy agenda.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in the development and maintenance of effective administrative systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly developed knowledge and proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office and other specialist software products.
- Demonstrated evidence of personal values and behaviours that align with Knox values and behaviours.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and perform multiple tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to work flexibly, without supervision and under pressure in a changing environment.
Making a difference to others and our community is at the heart of everything we do at Knox. We are inspired by empowering our diverse community inside and out to thrive and prosper through our values: ‘Make a difference daily’, ‘Inspire and Facilitate success’, ‘Think big act bold, and ‘Do what is right not what is easy’. Our vision and values make us a forward thinking, adaptive and collaborative organisation constantly evolving to match the needs of the community.
Our benefits include a flexible workplace including accrued days off, opportunities for learning and development, a focus on wellbeing as well as an Employee Assistance Program, wellbeing initiatives and reward and recognition programs.
For further information on this role please contact on 03 9298 8245 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Review the full position description now via our Knox City Council Careers Page.
To apply please provide a resume and brief cover letter demonstrating you have what is needed to thrive in this role.
Apply by: Sunday 22 May 2022
The successful candidate (in accordance with CHO directions) will be required to demonstrate evidence of an approved Covid19 vaccination or recognised exemption.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend