Customer Experience Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for an Analyst to join our Customer and Communications team in a temporary full time capacity until 28 June 2024.
As our new Customer Experience Analyst, you will make a difference daily by utilising data-driven customer insights to support the delivery of business improvement initiatives aimed at improving Council’s customer experience. You will drive process improvements through embedding within front-line customer service and service delivery business areas, mapping processes, identifying improvement opportunities and supporting front-line business areas to adopt and embed positive process changes through successful change management. This role is crucial to the successful delivery of our new Our Customer Strategy, which sets out the organisations plan over the next 3 years to drive higher levels of satisfaction and better experience for our customers.
You will report directly to the Head of Customer Experience and work collaboratively with all of Council’s service areas, as well as Customer and Communications, the Chief Information Office, Strategy and Transformation and the Chief People Office to drive success on a number of our key projects.
The Customer Experience Analyst is a full time temporary role based at our Civic Centre, however we can offer a range of flexible work options for the right candidate. This is a Band 6 classified role, remuneration will be $92,993.03 - $101,496.84 (depending on experience) plus superannuation in accordance with the Superannuation Guarantee.
What you will need to thrive
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with demonstrated ability to foster positive relationships across multiple business areas.
- Proven experience in driving change and the implementation of process improvements across multiple business areas, with a particular focus on front-line customer service and service delivery business areas.
- Proven experience in stakeholder consultation, facilitation, process mapping and change management, in terms of driving operational efficiencies and process improvements.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management frameworks, approaches, tools and phases of the lifecycle of improvement projects.
- Demonstrated experience in the collection and analysis of customer metrics, and the ability to utilise insights to identify opportunities for improvement aimed at improving customer experience.
- A working knowledge of contemporary tools for creating actionable customer insights such as Power BI, CRM and telecommunications software.
- A passion for building empathy with Council’s customers and sharing their lived experiences with Council’s services.
How to apply
Please provide a resume and brief cover letter addressing the ‘what you need to thrive’ section from the position description to outline how your experience and skills relate to the role.
Review the full position description now via our Knox City Council Careers Page.
For further information on this role please contact Jo Battin at email@example.com or on 9298 9674.
Advert closes: 04/10/2023 by 11:45pm
At Knox, making a difference to others and our community is at the heart of everything we do. We are inspired by empowering our community inside and out to thrive and prosper through living our values. We support hybrid and flexible working and embrace diverse and inclusive environments. We succeed by recruiting for excellence through investing in our people, encouraging their unique talents and supporting them to bring their whole selves to work.
We believe in our people and provide a supportive, driven and inclusive culture we are proud of, that focuses on wellbeing.
Beyond that, we also offer:
- accrued days off for full time employees;
- growth and learning opportunities;
- career development;
- reward and recognition programs; and,
- a supportive Employee Assistance Program.
Council is committed to providing and maintaining a working environment which is safe and without risk to the health of its workers and the community. Council has developed a vaccination policy which states that the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate evidence of compliance with vaccination requirements.
To view the inherent requirements for this position please see attachment below.
Office Based role(s) - Inherent Requirements Table .DOCX
Knox City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to providing a workplace that embraces diversity and inclusion. We are committed to a positive, barrier-free recruitment process. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
Knox City Council has zero tolerance for child abuse and all forms of harm to children. All children and young people who access our services, programs, events and facilities have the right to feel safe and be safe. This includes spaces owned or managed by Council. We take the wellbeing and safety of children and young people in our care seriously. We maintain a child safe organisation by embedding the protection of children into everyday thinking and practice. All Knox City Council employees, contractors and volunteers are responsible for ensuring children and young people are valued, heard and protected from abuse
Knox Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer ensuring a Child Safe environment that is committed to providing a workplace that embraces diversity and inclusion. We are committed to a positive, barrier-free recruitment process. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.