- Job no: 492938
- Work type: Permanent Part-time
- Location: Knox Civic Centre
- Categories: Children's Services, Management, Maternal and Child Health
- Leadership position
- Continuous improvement and supporting community
- $91,849 - $99,760 per annum (pro rata) + 9.5% super
Knox City Council aspires to be an organisation which is values based, empowers leaders, enables people to make a difference and has a culture of learning and high performance. Council believes that the values, attributes and skills that each staff member brings to the organisation underpin its culture, and will ultimately result in the achievement of Council’s Vision.
About the Team
The Integrated Child Family Health and Wellbeing Team as part of the Family and Children’s Services Department provides support to all service areas in regards to:
- Maternal and Child Health (Universal and Enhanced)
- Preschool Field Officer Program
- Community and Supported Playgroups
About the Opportunity
This is your opportunity to join an amazing early years team with a great reputation whose focus is working together in an integrated way for children and families in the Knox community.
This role leads the Preschool Field Officer and Community and Supported Playgroup programs.
You are encouraged to apply for this outstanding leadership opportunity, if you:
- Are a professional leader demonstrating positive work behaviours with a genuine commitment to embedding organisational values within teams, an ability to influence and deliver change management for a diverse people environment;
- Are passionate about providing integrated early years services which make a difference for families and the community;
- Are looking to work in a collaborative, integrated way with a strong commitment to continuous improvement about how children and families experience us.
Further details about the role can be found in the Position Description or by contacting Jennie Lindrea, Coordinator Integrated Child Family Health and Wellbeing, on 0409 016 590.
Applicants for this role must submit a cover letter, resume and a response to the selection criteria as outlined in the position description. Applications close at 11:45pm AEST on Monday 2 November.
Knox Council is committed to providing a safe working environment that embraces and values child safety.
Knox Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a workplace that embraces diversity and inclusion. We are committed to a positive, barrier-free recruitment process. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Knox City Council is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a safe working environment that embraces and values diversity, inclusion and child safety.
We are committed to a positive, barrier-free recruitment process. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.